A quick update July 1, 2011Posted by Laura in Uncategorized.
1 comment so far
I have been gone for a long time. Since I posted last in October, in brief –
– Mushrooms grew out of the rental house wall
– J broke his arm
– The attic of the rental froze and with it all of the hot water
– We were frozen out of the house for Christmas
– We returned home from Dublin after Christmas to find the mains water frozen & the kids & I returned to Dublin
– The kids & I got swine flu
– I started building our new home
– MIL fell and broke her hip & spent a month in hospital
– MIL died 5 days after being transferred to the rehab unit here in town
– I finished building our new home
– We moved again
– My last & final IVF cycle, #8, failed when the frozen embryo did not survive the thaw
So, now you are all caught up. Does anyone have any questions?